Finlaysons Wine Roadshow 26
Catching the Export Wave
The 26th annual series of Finlaysons’ Wine Roadshow will be held in August and early September this year.
It recognises the fact that Australian wine exports are booming again and will advise attendees what to do in order to successfully “catch the export wave”.
Do you know which markets present the greatest opportunities? What are the tips and traps?
What grant moneys are available? How do you access them?
What export approvals are required? What is the process to obtain them?
What should be in your contract with your importer/distributor? How do you present it to them without upsetting the relationship?
What do you do if you have a dispute with your importer? Can you resolve it, but still maintain the relationship? Alternatively, how do you exit, whilst still getting paid and preserving your stock?
Once again, Finlaysons has gathered together a group of experts, with proven expertise and experience, to answer these questions. They include representatives of Wine Australia and the Winemakers Federation of Australia.
Finlaysons will be visiting the following regions:
- Coonawarra – Pipers of Penola – 3 August 2018;
- Barossa – 1847 Wines - 7 August 2018;
- McLaren Vale – McLaren Vale Motel & Apartments - 8 August 2018;
- Hunter Valley – Estate Tuscany – 13 August 2018;
- Riverina – The Exies Club – 14 August 2018;
- Rutherglen – The Tuileries – 15 August 2018;
- Yarra Valley – Giant Steps – 16 August 2018;
- Tasmania – Hadleys Hotel, Hobart – 17 August 2018
- Margaret River – Watershed Winery – 24 August 2018; and
- Riverland – Renmark Hotel - 7 September 2018.
Attend Wine Roadshow 26 and position your business to “catch the export wave”
WFA Members receive a discounted rate of $104.50 per person (non-members $159.50)
Make sure your WFA Membership is current and quote your WFA Membership number to receive the $55 discount.